Saturday, October 9, 2010

the adventures of super happy:)

So a friend bought me this book called "this is not a book" and inside it a bunch of challenges or adventures to do. I love it! I think i like it because it has a lot of things that you leave in public. Like little post-its with happy sayings or a funny pictures. I once found a post-it that said "you're smile is my favorite song" Now i know that it was probably meant from someone else. Not for me personally, but i thought all day about the guy who wrote that and how happy it made him to see that girls smile. Then i thought of the girl with the musical smile and how she felt upon reading the words written on that purple post-it. Then i thought :WOW: i feel great knowing that people care about each other in such a way. It's crazy how little things can make people smile or just cause then an ounce of happy. when i first moved here i wrote on things about myself and put then in library books just so i felt like someone was getting to know me. Thats how i met my friend Katie. She saw me put the post-it in a book and got it book afterward and found the post-it that  said "i love death cab for cutie" and she found me in the hall and thus started a friendship of sorts. but nevertheless i am really exciting to bust into this book...i mean adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment