Monday, October 11, 2010

::PULL::

I have recently been bitten by all things boy related. Before you put you dirty minds in the gutter let me lead you back on track. I have tried my hand at a few activities that most boys do as toddler...(or at least younger than 22) Yesterday i began what i hope to be a long journey of me and a shotgun. My brother, Charles, Bobby and i went to a field and shot clay pigeons (which to my surprise arent in the shape of pigeons) I was surprised at how well my brother was but he is a boy and was doing boy things so...
But i fear i am addicted to it. i woke up today with sore arms because i am a girl and probably didnt hold the thing right but i love that i am sore!! Now all i can think about is shooting again. holding a gun that i think is heavy (because i am a weakling when it comes to upper body strength) and maybe even not being such a weenie and lot the shells (proud bobby i called them shells not bullets?) then aiming that sucker at a bright orange disc made of clay and busting that puppy into a million pieces. i fear that my boyfriend has created a monster....
i think i will probably have to get two more jobs to support my habit

No comments:

Post a Comment