Tuesday, October 12, 2010

holy mother of a busy day!!

After what was in its entirety an anti-climatic day today is jammed full of responsibility and possible excitement.  The list is as follows:
          1.Finish TA duties, read & record online topics, make & organize packets
          2.Finish homework and assignments that are all partly complete
          3. go to class early to set up room & discuss today"s class agenda
              (its just a touch base & clarity day really)
          4. Put on my big girl hat and meet with the suits about scholarship details ...so pumped!
          5. Put in some heavy or semi heavy library time/ study (so i am still a DL student)
          6. try not to drink too much coffee/diet pepsi after 6pm
          7. be super smart & logical!!!!


Today should be fun(ish) I actually prefer busy days because it makes me feel like i actually accomplished something when i go to bed at night. I have notice that when i do not have a lot going on i tend to fall apart. My organization goes to pots, I forget things, my room gets messy (which is a direct line to being lazy & not just busy) I get lazy all together, i get cranky. Yeah, its not pretty. it's actually good that i stay relatively busy. 


I have been entertaining the idea of getting a job with Ohio Health. It would mainly just be pre-doctor patient care like putting them in the exam room, taking vitals and what not. It pays pretty well plus benefits. I feel like its just a huge step and i am not really sure why. it's just a job. I guess it's just something new and a little intimidating to think about. Or maybe i am a little scared who knows. But it is definitely something i am praying about.


I have spoken these words twice in the past 24hours to two different people. "you cannot get biblical results if you do not do the biblical process" those words are starting to take on a new form to me....not really sure how to articulate that just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment