Tuesday, November 2, 2010

mmm...whatcha say

yes indeed i am back from my blogging break with almost nothing to really say. All has been well & beautiful in my world. I started training with a very talented and patient trainer (and quite handsome too<3) I feel great! The best i can remember but there is still tons of work to be done. I can see an end in sight for school this quarter. I have mixed emotions about it really. I love the classes and professors i have but i hate the meaningless work.  I am ready to be challenged hardcore. I havent had to study for an exam in so long i fear i have forgotten how to. don't get me wrong i am not some smartie the classes have just all been the same really. I think the only real reason i am sad to see this quarter go is because it started out awesome with the best study buddy i have ever had and next quarter he wont be there. But in the same breath i am happy to see it go so everyone wont look at me and see his death. I am ready for new people who dont know me as the dead kids best friend. 

FOOTBALL is almost over, regular season is for sure and playoffs are underway. I cannot believe my brother is a senior already. I remember when he was born & running over to him every time he cried then as we go older running from him when he cried because i probably made him do it. Now we are both all grown up and experiencing the world in our own ways. He is such a good football player & a leader on his team. I am so proud to see him rejoice with his teammates when they have personal victories and to see him encourage the underclassmen to keep pushing & keep striving to be the best. Oh Bean how you make me proud!  Here's a recap of some awesome pictures:







By the way bobby this is post #8....eat that!

1 comment: