Sunday, November 14, 2010

she's a crazy whack-a-doo

it was quite an uneventful weekend and no that is not a complaint. It was actually nice not to have a schedule of places to be and times to be there. It was really nice and relaxing with lots of cuddle time :) 

friday: i slept in which totally screwed me up & my work out started out awful. I missed one of my box jumps and slammed my stinkin shin into the side of the big scary box. but after i calmed down the workout went a lot better. Since football season is over there was no bundling up to go cheer on the Bean so my family went out to dinner with some friends and then Bobby picked my up and we went to Kaits for a movie. There were so many people there it was fun but man my body was spent.

Saturday: I went to brunch with my sister and we talked forever. We rarely get to just sit and talk with no place to be or kids to appease. it was really nice and long over due. I also feel more like me after catching up with her. I am so thankful for Lori <3 Then i went to bobbys to help clean but he and susan were already done so we went to wendys and then to the Franklin conservatory. It was my first time being there and it was so beautiful. It made me want to right a book about exotic people living in a mansion of eccentric rooms and behaviors....but i just took pictures instead.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment