Thursday, November 18, 2010

light a way...

God has been so awesome to me in my life...He really has. He has blessed me with an amazingly rad close family. A brother who i call my best friend. Friends who are like family. Friends from all over the states. Experiences that couldn't be duplicated and a safe place to call home. He has answered prayers large and small so many times i have lost count. He has molded me in painful yet awesome ways. He teaches me in the times when i need it the most and blesses me in the times i deserve it least. This is why i find it so shameful that i am surprised when He answers a prayers so quickly. Have I forgotten His spotless track record of providing and surprising? Apparently so. Have i fallen so into myself that all i see are my wants and have become blinded the the overwhelming blessing already lavished on me? Apparently so. What a rotten, wretched child i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment