Monday, September 27, 2010

this is a post...a what?

So i finally took time to read other peoples blogs and realized that I really could be writing about anything. I am a little less unhappy about writing now:)

I woke up this morning with a refreshed heart. Despite all the painful things that have spotted my life I have been blessed beyond them. God reminded me this morning of who i am in Him...how quickly i forget. When i woke up the song "Hope Now" was jamming out of my speakers. I already loved the song but it has a whole new meaning to my life right now. Just so refreshing...like water in the desert. 

One of the biggest blessings in my life came this summer. My boyfriend Bobby has been an unexpected but life changing blessing. We just fit. He is such an awesome man of God who always points me in the direction of the Truth and makes me laugh and smile daily. We shared an awesome day together yesterday & it was fully of laughter. (which is my favorite things to do) i love spending time with him & getting to know him even more. The more i know the more i love.<3


                                  
i have been in a very cleaning mood. I just want everything to be clean and smell good and be functional. Which brings me to an exciting fact: Hoarders in on tonight!! its awful but i cant not watch it...its addicting and good for my house cause it makes me want to clean it! 
 
 
                  and when the world has broken me down, Your love sets me free

1 comment: